a word about our partners
If you are looking for a credible business that truly cares about the communities they serve , then look no further. Rheebo business partners are here because they want a better way to interact with you. A way that inspires loyalty and value. Know a business like that? Tell them about Rheebo. Is your favorite business on Rheebo? Find them in the local directory and give them a great review!
return to previous page
Click on Business Name to view details
my social profile
It’s our honor to welcome you on behalf of our entire staff to a community where bodies are made healthier, minds are made sharper, fun is had and friendships made. Every teacher and student at Tokyo Joe’s Studios of Self Defense remembers taking those first steps into the exciting world of martial arts, and are dedicated to helping those who are now stepping onto that same path.
Tokyo Joe's Studio of Self Defense: This is our Dojo from David Shopper on Vimeo.
Programs | Staff | facebook
1. To provide you with a safe and exciting place where you can feel comfortable taking classes.
2. To be on time, friendly and concerned about each student , their needs and progress.
3. To understand, practice and teach personal and professional motivation, self-discipline and confidence.
4. To teach you how to protect yourself and how to avoid conflict whenever possible.
5. To teach cooperative learning and goal setting.
6. To prepare each student to be a leader.
7. To listen to our students, so we may understand and learn from them.
8. To be positive role models.
9. To always seek better ways to upgrade our curriculum.
10. To constantly expand our knowledge, so that we can provide you with the best martial arts experience available anywhere.
Sensei Kendall Buhl Director,
Tokyo Joe's Salisbury
Our Instructors have spent many years devoted to training in the art of Kempo and other martial arts and have attained a certain level of expertise to qualify them as teachers and also mentors.
Through extensive testing, certification and tournament level competition, our staff has attained mastery in this martial art and now enjoy sharing their skill and passing it on to their students.